Cimarron Springs R.E.C. Program
The Cimarron Springs R.E.C. Center is the perfect program for your middle school child. This exciting and fun experience will provide a safe and enriching place for middle school students before or after school.
- Recreation: recreational activities, open gym, and other enrichment opportunities.
- Education: Academic prep hour which will include ELA/Math Tutoring, signature academic program projects from STEM to cooking; benchmark preparation; study hall.
- Community: Community connectivity, leadership opportunities, school projects and initiatives.
The program activities may include the following:
- Video games
- Cooking projects
- Air hockey, bubble hockey, foosball, basketball, ping pong, etc.
- Fine arts
- Service learning projects
- Tutoring and homework help
The program includes three convenient options, AM only, PM only, or both AM and PM. The AM sessions are designed as study halls and open gym/REC time. PM sessions include more activities, as well as tutoring/homework time. AM sessions begin at 6:00am and remain open until the school start time. After school hours operate from dismissal until 6:00pm.
AM Session Only - $50/month
PM Session Only - $75/month
AM and PM Session - $100/month