Skip to Content Skip to Footer Accessibility Concerns
Front of district office

Dysart Provides Summer Meal Service to Community


Dysart Unified School District is providing grab-and-go breakfast and lunch meal service for the summer from June 7 through June 24 and again from July 6 through July 22. Breakfast and lunch are provided for community members 18 and under at no cost, and are served Monday - Thursday between 11:30am and 12:30pm. 

Sites for community grab-and-go meal distribution include: 


- Dysart High School - 11425 N. Dysart Rd., El Mirage, AZ 85335 

- Valley Vista High School - 15550 N. Parkview Place, Surprise, AZ 85374 

- Willow Canyon High School - 17901 W. Lundberg St., Surprise, AZ 85388

Meal service will also be provided to all students attending summer school sessions at any Dysart school. Menus and nutritional information can be found at Please note menus are subject to change based on demand and availability.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.    

For More Information

15802 N Parkview Place, Surprise