Important Health Message
Dysart Parents and Guardians,
We understand that there is much concern regarding the Coronavirus and its potential impact on schools. Please be assured that the safety of our students and staff is always our top priority.
The Dysart Unified School District and each of our schools work closely with the Maricopa County Health Department regarding all potential health issues on a regular basis. Dysart takes direction from the Maricopa County Health Department on any public health issues that impact our schools and community. At this time there are no confirmed cases of Coronavirus in our district. Should any concerns arise regarding the Coronavirus, or any other community health issue, we would take immediate action to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Because protection from all respiratory viruses is similar, this is a good time to review strategies we can all use to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, such as the flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep sick children home as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces such as keyboards, phones, or door knobs.
Dysart Unified School District staff take these precautions at our schools in order to ensure a healthy learning environment for students.
We continue to work closely with public health officials and will keep you updated with any developments that could impact our schools. Thank you for partnering with us to ensure the health and safety of our students and campuses.