Dysart launches online option for K-8 students
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — 5/22/2020
The Dysart Unified School District is excited to announce that in addition to our traditional face-to-face instruction, iSchool, our free full-time online school, will now be available to K-8 students beginning in August, 2020. This will be offered in addition to Dysart’s already robust high school iSchool program. This experience offers students flexibility in learning with all of the benefits of being a Dysart student!
A full-time iSchool students’ day includes:
- Online lessons, as well as some independent activities not on the computer
- Virtual interaction with teachers and classmates
- Virtual lessons with teachers and students to provide clarification and extended tutoring.
- Access to before and after school activities at student’s home school (i.e. clubs and athletics)
- Students in grades 6-8 have the opportunity to advance at their own pace.
Interested parents and students are invited to participate in a Virtual Facebook Live Parent Meeting on Tuesday, June 16 at 5:00pm at Facebook.com/DysartUSD, to learn more and get their questions answered.
Spaces are limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call 623-271-0112 or email email@example.com with questions or to express interest in enrolling.