Skip to Content Skip to Footer Accessibility Concerns
High school graduates throwing their caps in the air

High School Transcript Request

Click on your high school's Parchment link below to request and order your transcript:

For all technical issues using Parchment or for any Parchment account/login issues: 

Please visit the Parchment Help Center for technical support.

    • Unofficial transcripts can be printed using the Parent Portal.
    • Dysart Unified does not retain copies of high school diplomas; nor can diplomas be reordered.
    • An official transcript can be used in lieu of a diploma as proof of your high school graduation.
    • Transcripts will only contain semester grades.
    • Transcript requests are only for grades 9-12.
    • If you are looking for copies of K-8 Report Cards, please contact the last school of attendance.

Helpful Tips/Current Students:   

    • If you attended more than one high school within the district and you need the transcript header to show that specific high school name, order your transcript for each high school you attended. 
    • When creating your Parchment learner account, please use the name you used when you attended high school to avoid delays in fulfilling your request. 
    • Before graduating, update your Parchment learner account with a personal email account to avoid issues with access.    
    • July 31st is the last day to request transcripts as a current student. You will be considered an alumnus on August 1st.

Current Students: Contact your school's registrar or high school counselor for assistance if you experience non-technical issues:

    • Incorrect spelling of name, date of birth, or contact information on transcript 
    • Incomplete transcript (no final grades, no graduation date, or no ranking) 
    • Other questions on grades or course information on transcripts 
    • Transcript order has been over five (5) business days and nothing has been sent 

Non-technical issues support during Summer Breaks Only (June through the 1st week of July):   

You may contact the Records Department at for non-technical support assistance when high school offices are closed during the summer. Check your high school website for school closure and reopening dates.