The Dysart Unified School District Student and Parent Handbook outlines conduct expectations and consequences for students, in addition to the annual notifications for federal privacy, due process, special education, use of technology and other issues for parents and students. The handbook also contains a discipline matrix for student conduct. This chart of consequences, along with definitions, helps to ensure that all conduct infractions are addressed consistently across the district.
The handbook establishes the responsibilities of all students:
- Attend school to receive an education.
- Be on time for all classes.
- Come to class with necessary materials.
- Complete all in-class and homework assignments and meet all deadlines.
- Obey school rules and school personnel.
- Cooperate with school staff .
- Respect the person and property of others.
- Respect public property.
- See that school correspondence to parents reaches home
The Student and Parent Handbook, developed in partnership with school administrators, teachers, parents and students, is available using the links below. If you would like a printed copy of the handbook please contact your child's school.
All annual forms are also linked here for your review, and parents should use the Parent Portal at Dysart.org/ParentPortal to complete the required annual acknowledgements.
Manual Para el Estudiante y los Padres de Familia 2022-2023
Electronic Information Services User Agreement (EIS) - Spanish