Weekly Updates 11/14/22
Dear Asante Families-
We are so thankful to our amazing community and to have the opportunity to work with your students. Here are some updates for this week:
- If you already RSVPd for the Thanksgiving lunch, any non-student meal must be paid by cash at the door, preferably small bills. The cost is $3.50 per meal. Student meals must be paid separately through their lunch account.
- The Turkey Trot finals are on Monday! Students running in the finals received invitations to the event for the grade!
- Our Choir is performing at the Governing Board Meeting on Thursday at 6:00 PM and our Boys Baseball team will also be honored that night for winning the district championship.
- Picture retake day is Tuesday morning. This will also be for students who ordered pictures and need a retake or who were absent previously. Packages must be brought in that day for pictures to be retaken for students who were not absent.
- Don’t forget the attendance line to call your students out is 623-523-8903, or you can call 623-523-8900 and press 1. Please make sure to leave the student name, grade and the reason for the absence.
- School is closed November 21st-25th for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
We thank you for your continued support!
Tags: Asante News